Our experience in many different organisations and countries has taught us that successful consultancy depends on positive relationships. We work closely with clients to build a common understanding of the issues and create a truly shared, client-owned and relevant strategy for change.
We apply rigorous programme management techniques to ensure our projects deliver to time, budget and quality and have worked with a several other organisations to help them introduce and utilise similar processes.
We are proud to work in partnership with a number of other organisations and individuals who share our ethos and our commitment to sustainable change. Our relationships with our clients, colleagues and partners are of long standing. They endure because we strive to create equitable and ethical relationships.
Examples of advisory services provided to date have included:
- Needs assessments
- Senior management briefings
- Building internal consultancy capacity
- Establishing professional groups
- Enhancing governance in Civil Society Organisations
- Project and programme design
- Sourcing specialist advice
- Managing programme delivery
- Mid term and project completion reviews
- Information and records management strategy and programme design for a national revenue authority
- Strengthening oversight processes for a national parliament
- Technical specifications for a national police force
- National court records management system
- Professionalising custody management for a federal police organisation
- Post conflict justice sector needs assessment for a fragile state
- Regional anti-corruption strategy and ethical standards covering 14 countries